Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WHEN THE "P" PEOPLE GET INVOLVED.

Photobucket

I sat curled up in my parents room as we watched the "John and Kate plus 8" one-hour special. Their big announcement was recieved with a heavy blow in the pit of every viewers' stomach.

They were filing for a divorce.

That lovely family who had their difficulties like any other family, could not be called a family anymore.

We were to be blamed.

We all watched and gossiped for hours calling Kate a bitch and John a "flirt" for the lack of any appropriate words.

Chismosos.

I wondered that maybe if they weren't followed by the "P" people- as Kate liked to call them so that their children would not use the word paparrazi- day and night the couple would still be together.

My mother's answer was:

"NO! El amor lucha, si se quicieran lucharian para salvar su matrimonio"

It could be said that she was an expert about the whole divorce ordeal, my dad and her were on the verge of getting one a couple years ago.

If only John and Kate had some privacy to figure some things out, with out having magazines blabbing about how she evil she is because she spanked her daughter.

PLEASE! You can not tell me that the editors never spanked their kids?

I was spanked as a child, worse of all I had to choose the belt that I was to be spanked with.

Some advice: never choose the smaller one, they hurt the most.

The point is, people over-rate things.

They can't mind their own businiess- and I include myself when I say "they"- and have to go and butt their noses in someone else's lives.

Let's just hope Cara, Mady, Hannah, Joel, Aiden, Leah, Alexis andCollin can forgive us.

1 comment:

Joel Meza said...

(Lucky you!
Your grandpa only had one kind of belt... ask your dad.)
You're right on the money, Adrianita: Can't people mind their own business?
I guess not. And I think the problem begins with people's level of education. Frankly, I can't picture highly educated and cultured people spending hours listening to, reading and watching gossip.
Education is the fire that lights Prometeus' torch. The real power to the people.
Otherwise, you are left only with the "CH" people (no, not Chapulin Colorado t-shirt wearing mexican teenagers): Chismosos.